Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is seeking an Advanced Practitioner to provide compassionate, intensive crisis intervention and stabilization aimed at improving emotional well-being for children ages 5–18 at our Child Partial Hospitalization Program in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
This opportunity features the following:
- MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM — Child psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, mental health counselors, teachers, and support staff provide a full range of ambulatory child and adolescent psychiatry services.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY — A new, recently opened building has been designed specifically for our patients. It includes an indoor gym, sensory rooms, and future plans for a playground!
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE — No call, no nights, no weekends. And you’ll have the ability to negotiate hours.
- FACULTY APPOINTMENT TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL-BAYSTATE — Teach medical students, advanced practitioner students, and residents from Baystate’s Psychiatry Residency Program.
- ROBUST BENEFITS PACKAGE — Enjoy a competitive salary, generous paid time off, full medical benefits, and CME reimbursement and time.
The ideal candidate will have a special interest in health services related to child and adolescent psychiatry. New grads welcome to apply!
This is your opportunity to join an organization focused on the future of medicine — one whose physicians and advanced practitioners partner with their patients to ensure a higher state of care and better outcomes. At Baystate Health, you’ll experience a deeper sense of compassion, greater breadth of diversity, and a never-ending desire to raise the standard of medical excellence — regionally and nationally.
For more information, please visit
Or, contact Barry Sarvet, MD, Chair, Department of Psychiatry,
c/o Beth Fox, Physician Recruiter:
Telephone: 413-794-7726 Fax: 413-794-5059 Email: Elizabeth.Fox@BaystateHealth.org
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.