Providence is calling a Special Procedure Tech for Cardiac Cath Lab (Per Diem/Days shift) to Providence Saint John's Health Center Santa Monica, CA.
In this position you will:
- Under the supervision of a Radiologist, (A) performs Cat Scan, Interventional Radiology or Mammography, and/or routine imaging procedures.
- Demonstrate applied knowledge when caring for selected patient populations including care appropriate to the age of patients served.
- Perform radiographic procedures such as chest films (adult and pediatric), upper and lower GI, IVP, and extremity films.
- Demonstrate documentation on patient care records and unit forms.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of a AMA approved radiologic technologist training program
- Certified by the State of California, Department of Health Services, Radiologic Health Branch (C.R.T.)
- Registered by the American Registry or Radiologic Technology ( ARRT )
- Current Basic Life Support ( BLS ) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association
- 1 year experience as an angiographic technologist
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 1 year experience as a general diagnostic technologist
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California, is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, home health services, affiliated services and educational facilities in the western United States. Founded in 1942, Providence Saint John's Health Center enjoys a reputation for clinical excellence across many disciplines.
The 266-bed health center has a medical staff of more than 900 physicians, 1,800 employees and a host of volunteers who share a commitment to providing quality care for all.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Other Licensed Technicians
Location: California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 154150